Monday 28 December 2009

“You should write a book!”

This is what quite a few people have said to me. Not a work of fiction I don’t think, but just about a few things that have happened in my life. I’m no discoverer or great adventurer (although sometimes I do act and feel like it) but I have had some pretty cool experiences Alhamdulillah. And some pretty uncool ones, for which I must also be grateful for. So if I were to write a book, chapters may be divided by people, places and events I guess. Here are some possible chapter titles, based on what people have told me to write about:


• The ISOC years (hahaha!)

• Spain (although this has been written about, even though not too extensively. Will have to dig it out)

• Travels (Malaysia, Turkey, Bahrain/Dubai, Kenya, Bosnia, Ghana, Poland, etc etc)

• Work (really wish I had written some of this stuff down)

• The ex and the closure (an epic within itself?! Haha. And the massive chapter following  )

• The solicitor

• The barrister

• The Russian

• The lil French man

• The best friends’ weddings

• The proposals

• The engineer

• The Swiss Sri Lankan

• Crocodile Shoes

• The guy from Medina

• The guy from Qatar

• The Imam

• The 8th of the 8th

• The Nando’s proposal

• And so on.

1 comment:

  1. I agree! You should start writing it all down..and post it here so I can have a read! :) x

    ReplyDelete