Tuesday 26 January 2010

I'm Too Young To Get Married 2

I can't believe it all happened, and quite smoothly. The food was gorgeous (of course it was) and even dessert was a hit. The channa went so wrong, but nobody knows its my fault so that’s ok. There was talking, conversation, and amiable laughing, and survival. Before I was freaking out. Like, freakkkkkkkkkkkiiinnngggggggg ouuttttttttttttttttttttt. Mini palpitations et al. so nervous. But there was reciprocation and good news reports and feedback. Alhamdulillah.


So I thought its time to rest, to chill and be peaceful for a while. But no, they want to drive drive drive forward. Ask ask ask when I’m so tired after a long day, all I want to do is nothing. Literally, nothing. I couldn’t be more grateful, yet I don’t have the patience to explain properly, nor make them understand. Its no mahusive big deal, well kinda...ok its not disproportionally unfair by any means...but sigh nonetheless. Even writing this = physically painful.
I just want time, to breathe, to see, to pray, to think, to know. And then to feel.

Is that selfish?

I can see their reasons though.

So much has happened in the past few weeks / days, and I just want to slow down, just for a bit. But I don’t know if the guardians will get that. I don’t think they will. They said we are a nice family, and that they liked me. And other nice stuff too. They were nice as well. Very sweet. Yes there are reservations, but they are reserved for another post.

Wow, kinda can’t believe it all. Alhamdulillah. And dinner yesterday was so nice. Aww.


In other news, was pre approved again (twice) and was actually even pre approved by the bank for a platinum credit card. Haha. If only the rest of life was so easy!

Wings were made for flying right?

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!!!!!!! ORANGE TREEEEEE! I'M SO HAPPY FOR U!!! I hope everything works out....it's natural for you to feel a bit wary. Girl, I want an EMAIL with the REAL DETAILS ok!!! I don't care if you're too tired. Put aside FIVE minutes to do that ok!! I'm so happy for u!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete