Saturday 16 January 2010

This was written a while ago.

You’ve made me fall for you. Or maybe you haven’t done it on purpose, but I have. This wasn’t meant to happen. I find myself on somewhat familiar looking but completely new ground. You have made me trust you; more than I ever thought I would again. I’m not quite sure what all this means, but I these words don’t turn into actions, if these promises aren’t fulfilled, I’m not quite sure how my body will take it, or how my temperament will react. Or if it will all just go numb, and on complete and utter lockdown. I’ve tried to hold up, I’ve tried to resist, but I’m too much of an open book at times, too see through. This wasn’t meant to happen. Not for a while yet. Don’t make me promises that you don’t know you can definitely keep. Don’t make me, or make yourself, believe in things that may not be 100% real. Yes, things are going to be hard and trying and testing, but let them be. Till words turn into actions, real actions, I don’t want to think about that stuff. All the stuff you say, all the things you promise, make them real for me, make them true and everlasting. Or don’t say it will happen, say you will do your best and try.

No comments:

Post a Comment